Zoe Hiigli Studio
Studio Policies, Liability Release, Contract & Terms 2020
This is a legally binding contract between Zoe Hiigli Studio (hereafter “The Photographer” “Photographer” or “ZHS”) and the undersigned hereafter referred to as “The Client").
1. The non-refundable retainer fee ($390) books your session and reserves a spot on my calendar. It includes my time and talent, all consultations, pro makeup artistry and 2 high-res digital files. No part of the retainer or the retainer balance is refundable. All Sales Final.
2. You agree to arrive on time for your session, read all information on how to prepare for your session, follow the suggestions, and bring all items needed for the day so that we will have a smooth and successful session. Zoe will not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of Client's failure to provide reasonable assistance, cooperation and communication.
3. Digital images are $190 each or buy 2 get one free and include - professional retouching, color and black and white versions, 7 day turnaround.
4. Makeup is an important part of the creative process and it is strongly advised to utilize the services Zoe's creative team provides. Zoe Hiigli Studio will not be held responsible for clients who are not happy with their images due to the fact they opted out of a professional makeup application with Zoe's team. A Makeup application is $125 and includes touchups.
5. Usage of Images. Zoe Hiigli is an artist and as such requests that the work she creates be allowed into art exhibits, displayed in her studio, in art books, print competitions and other places that her work is featured regularly. Confidentiality in advertising is always maintained. For valuable consideration, you, the subject, grant me permission to use the images (in which you appear) in any way, as means of promoting my business and art. You hereby release and discharge me from any and all claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the images, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy. This authorization and release shall inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, licensees, and assignees of Zoe Hiigli Studio. All images are the property of Zoe Hiigli. All rights reserved. I retain my own, sole and exclusive copyright to all images (including digital files). Your use of these images is limited to personal, non-commercial purposes, and you may not sell or assign these images to a third party.
6. You release Zoe Hiigli from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the Session.