Portrait sessions are booked with the payment of the non-refundable retainer fee ($300) and a signed contract. The retainer holds your due date/session date on my calendar and covers all the costs & time associated with creating a custom photo shoot. It does not include any images, files, or products.
Packages start at $1000 and images start at $100 each.
I am a custom portrait artist that believes in exceptional customer service, intentional image creation customized to fit your needs, and gorgeous high quality albums, wall art, and table art to display in your home. A full investment guide of professional art products available exclusively through my studio are available upon request. Book a complimentary phone or in-person consultation at the studio to learn what makes ZHS unique and discuss the details of your sessions.
Your Portrait Session Includes
• The time and talent of photographer Zoe Hiigli
• A Design Consultation & Style Guide to create a custom look & feel of your images.
• A Prep Guide with all the information you need to prepare for your session.
• Your fully-guided portrait session in Zoe's Midtown Manhattan Studio, on location, or in your Home.
• Use of props, outfits, dresses, backgrounds, furniture, and layers from Zoe's internationally sourced prop collection.
• Your Image Reveal & Ordering Appointment 1-2 weeks after your session.
• Master art retouching of your purchased Images.
• Table + wall art design services using images of your home.
• Access to professional, hand-made, heirloom quality prints & products designed to last for generations.
• An experience to love, remember, and treasure.
Every ordered image is meticulously hand-finished with extensive amount of artwork to create a masterpiece for your home. All papers, inks, canvas and coatings are of archival quality. Together, we can incorporate your images into any space and create an environment that will tell the story of your life and ensure you will have heirloom pieces for years to come!