Portrait sessions are booked with the payment of the non-refundable retainer fee ($300) and a signed contract. The retainer holds your due date/session date on my calendar and covers all the time it takes to create your art from start to finish. It does not include prints or products.
A full investment guide of professional art products & digital files is available upon request. Book a complimentary phone or in-person consultation at the studio to learn what makes ZHS unique and discuss the details of your sessions.
I am a custom portrait artist that believes in exceptional customer service, intentional image creation customized to fit your needs, and gorgeous high quality albums, wall art, and table art to display in your home and enjoy for years to come. Digital Packages start at $700 and the average client invests anywhere from $1500-$5000. Prints start at $90 and single digital files printable up to 8x10 are $100 each.
Your Portrait Session Includes
• The time and talent of photographer Zoe Hiigli
• A Design Consultation & Style Guide to create a custom look & feel of your images
• A Prep Guide with all the information you need to prepare for your session.
• Your fully-guided portrait session in Zoe's Midtown Manhattan Studio, on location, or in your Home.
• Use of props, outfits, dresses, backgrounds, furniture, and layers from Zoe's internationally sourced prop collection.
• Your Image Reveal & Ordering Appointment 1-2 weeks after your session.
• Master art retouching of your purchased Images.
• Table + wall art design services using images of your home.
• Access to professional, hand-made, heirloom quality prints & products designed to last for generations.